A Resourceful, Skilled Lawyer for Fort Worth, Texas Construction Accident Victims
Working construction is a physically demanding way to make a living. Although some risks are part of the job, many serious construction accidents, injuries and even tragic deaths result from someone’s failure to take adequate safety measures, failure to properly maintain equipment, or other decisions to “cut corners.”
If you have been seriously injured in a construction accident — or if you have lost a family member unexpectedly and much too soon — we are ready to provide experienced legal guidance and representation. It is essential to recognize that workers’ compensation insurance may not be your only, or even your most beneficial, source of recovery. When you contact us at The Law Offices of J. Kent McAfee, P.C., we will put decades of legal experience to work for you.
Experience and Negotiating Skills You Can Depend On
Since 1984, Fort Worth-based attorney J. Kent McAfee has been pursuing fair and just compensation for victims in personal injury and wrongful death cases. His commitment to building respectful relationships and negotiating assertively from a position of strength have been constant assets in obtaining numerous settlements for his valued clients.
Structural and Equipment Collapse — Safety Violations — Catastrophic Injuries
Mr. McAfee’s experience extends to investigation of all types of injuries incurred in a wide range of construction accidents, including:
- Disabling crush injuries and other serious consequences due to faulty tilt wall construction, inadequate protection from falling debris, and other types of negligence
- Falls due to the lack of safety harnessing for iron workers, roofers and others working at heights
- Serious injuries involving the negligent operation or collapse of cranes and other heavy equipment
- Accidents attributable to inadequate training of co-workers or negligent security on the job site
- A range of other safety violations that can cause catastrophic brain injuries, disabling back or spinal cord injuries, other loss of function, or other consequences with lifelong implications
If you or your family has been victimized by a construction accident, we want to be a resource that helps you restore hope and stability in your life. Each client we serve receives caring personal attention and honest counsel from a free initial consultation through every phase of the case. Mr. McAfee understands complex insurance issues, products liability law, and the challenge of building a “third party” case to hold an equipment manufacturer or other party accountable.