Dependable Legal Guidance from Skilled Fort Worth Attorneys
Two firms focused on solving tough personal injury and criminal defense issues
As a pair of respected law firms under one roof, the Law Offices of J. Kent McAfee, P.C. and the Law Offices of George R. Trimber, P.C. serve the residents of Texas with a single mission — to provide personalized and dependable legal services to our clients. A part of the Fort Worth community since 1984 and 1973, respectively, we help with a wide range of personal injury and criminal defense needs, giving you the skilled counsel and reliable advice you need during a challenging time. Work with us today if you need the assistance of an experienced and compassionate attorney.
A steadfast commitment to quality representation
Whether you need to engage us for a criminal defense or personal injury issue, our philosophy is the same — we’re committed to justice. Both of our firms rely on our more than 65 years of experience to offer you the following:
- Experience: When we take on your case, we get to know it inside and out. You’ll have access to a dedicated attorney at all times.
- Service: Our teams work closely with our clients to deliver exceptional personal attention and sound guidance. This approach and our top-tier reputation have allowed us to earn numerous referrals from previous clients.
- Compassion: We know that when you come to us, you need an attorney who understands both your legal challenges and how your entire life has been impacted.
- Aggressive representation: You can count on our lawyers to be your spirited advocates, whether that means negotiating a settlement or taking your case to court.
Whether you have been charged with a crime or are suffering from a personal injury, our attorneys have the skill, knowledge and ability to help you.
Helping you seek compensation after an injury
If you’ve been injured due to another party’s negligence, J. Kent McAfee knows that you’re likely concerned about medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and various other issues. We are there for you, visiting you in your home or hospital room and giving you the tools and information you need to effectively pursue the monetary damages to which you’re entitled. This involves investigating the circumstances of your accident and determining fault, following up with swift action on your behalf.
We proudly serve victims who have suffered serious or catastrophic personal injuries due to car and truck crashes, DWD (Driving While Distracted) accidents, including texting and driving accidents, wrongful death and victims of drunk driver (DWI) accidents. We also provide compassionate and comprehensive guidance to the family members of individuals who have been killed in accidents, helping them file wrongful death claims.
Aggressive criminal defense and compassionate counsel
No matter what types of charges you face, the Law Office of George R. Trimber fights for your freedom and treats you with respect. You are an individual with the right to robust criminal law counsel for the following issues:
- Drug and DWI charges: Convictions on these charges can result in more than jail time. License suspensions and drug-related charges may impact your ability to work.
- Violent crimes: This includes assault and aggravated assault, sexual assaults and domestic violence.
- White collar crimes: Whether you face money-related charges, like laundering, or internet-related charges, such as identity theft, we are there for you. We have a network of financial experts and IT consultants to find weaknesses in the case against you.
- Federal charges: You may not realize what constitutes a federal crime. We walk you through the process as we build your staunch defense.
We understand how the prosecution builds drunk driving cases, and our experience could make all the difference between a conviction and your freedom. If you are fighting vehicular homicide charges, we suggest you choose a lawyer with experience defending individuals against both DWI/DUI charges and violent crimes.
Meet with an experienced Fort Worth lawyer today
Whether you are facing criminal charges or are dealing with injuries stemming from an accident, work with the dedicated attorneys at the Law Offices of J. Kent McAfee, P.C. and the Law Offices of George R. Trimber, P.C. Both firms offer a free consultation and are conveniently located in Fort Worth’s Hospital District at One Legal Place, 925 8th Avenue Fort Worth, TX 76104. Our office is open 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, and we also have after-hours appointments available upon request. Home and hospital visits are also available for injury victims. To get started, call 817.332.7676 or contact us online.