Skilled Fort Worth Lawyer Handles Personal Injury Cases
Texas law firm provides dependable legal guidance to accident victims
At One Legal Place, Kent McAfee of the Law Offices of J. Kent McAfee, P.C. works with a single mission: to provide personalized and dependable legal services to the residents of Texas. Part of the Fort Worth community since 1984, we represent clients in a wide range of personal injury matters, giving them the skilled counsel and reliable advice they need to face their legal challenges. We encourage you to consult us when you have been hurt and need the assistance of an experienced and compassionate attorney.
Proven attorney seeks compensation for all types of negligent harm
If you’ve suffered a personal injury due to another party’s negligence, lawyer J. Kent McAfee knows that you have questions. Mr. McAfee has been consistently recognized as one of Fort WorthMagazine’s Top Attorneys every year since 2001. We help clients find solutions to concerns about medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other issues when they’ve been hurt in any type of accident, including those involving:
- Work-related activities — Our firm offers comprehensive counsel in matters arising from work-related injuries. You might be eligible for both workers’ compensation benefits and damages from liable third parties. After a thorough review of your circumstances, we’ll help you decide the best way to proceed.
- Slip and falls — In premises liability actions, we take on careless property owners and other defendants whose negligence led to a slip and fall injury or another type of harmful incident.
- Dog bites — To obtain damages, Texas law usually requires dog bite victims to show that the animal’s owner knew of the animal’s dangerous propensity or failed to take reasonable care to prevent an attack. We have the skill and experience to find any evidence that exists to prove these claims.
- Defective products — Harm triggered by defective and dangerous products can be permanent or even fatal. In cases pertaining to vehicle parts, medical devices and other items, we work to hold the responsible parties accountable.
- Brain injuries — Assessing the true cost of a serious brain injury is a complicated task. If you or a loved one was injured by a blow to the head, our knowledgeable attorney will help you understand what an appropriate financial recovery would be.
We guide you through the recovery process, both inside and outside the court. We are your advocates, visiting you in your home or hospital room and giving you the tools and information you need to effectively pursue the monetary damages you and your family are entitled to.
Dedicated advocate representing people hurt in auto accidents
Attorney McAfee proudly serves victims who have suffered serious or catastrophic personal injuries in vehicle collisions. Our firm delivers exceptional representation in insurance claims, settlement negotiations and litigation arising from car accidents. When trucks or motorcycles are in crashes, we have a detailed understanding of the special legal issues that affect these claims. Unfortunately, alcohol is a factor in about one-third of all traffic fatalities in the United States, so we seek damages for victims of alcohol-related accidents and for those hurt in distracted driving accidents involving behaviors such as texting. We also provide compassionate and comprehensive guidance to the family members of individuals who have been killed in auto accidents by helping them pursue wrongful death claims.
Meet with an experienced Fort Worth injury lawyer for a free consultation
When you or a loved one is dealing with injuries stemming from an accident, work with the dedicated attorney at the Law Offices of J. Kent McAfee, P.C. The firm offers free consultations and is conveniently located in Fort Worth’s Hospital District at One Legal Place, 925 8th Ave., Fort Worth, TX 76104. Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, and we also offer after-hours appointments upon request. Home and hospital visits are available for injury victims. To get started, call us at 817-332-7676 or contact us online.